Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL expired, launches are done

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
2nd edit - I am opening up captain position to others, as I want to conserve some of my PEBs, etc.

edit - Hi all, I've had quite a good response and friends adding me, so we appear to be launching with at least 2 QLs. Only rule I respectfully ask is to remain Captain when I add 576 points. Happy Flying! Still have about 23 hours left on this QL as off 12:12pm pacific time

Hi all,

New forum member here, finally joined the forum after lurking forever. I just used my first QL, and am on the green pad getting ready to launch. I contributed 1174 points and am the only one on this launch so far. Just wanted to invite any and all forum members to join this launch, and future ones over the next 24 hours. It's a bit late to start making rules, so for now, feel free to join and contribute however many points you want.

My friend code is 0361zt1ob

Thanks for having me, this game is addicting!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
Update: A non-forum member just added points amd launched (with a QL) I will be back on the launchpad in 12 minutes. Happy flying!

edit - Hi all, I've had quite a good response and friends adding me, so we appear to be launching with at least 2 QLs. Only rule I respectully ask is to remain Captain when I add 576 points. Happy Flying! Still have about 23 hours left on this QL as off 12:12pm pacific time

Hi all,

New forum member here, finally joined the forum after lurking forever. I just used my first QL, and am on the green pad getting ready to launch. I contributed 1174 points and am the only one on this launch so far. Just wanted to invite any and all forum members to join this launch, and future ones over the next 24 hours. It's a bit late to start making rules, so for now, feel free to join and contribute however many points you want.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
All requests added. I just accidentally opened up a launch on blue pad, if anyone is interested. Will go back to green on the next one.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ysseyi1
Username
Caotain Atef
All requests added. I just accidentally opened up a launch on blue pad, if anyone is interested. Will go back to green on the next one.

Hello.. i'm sending you neighbour request from 2 users.. pls add me and i ll be happy joining you..

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
Hello.. i'm sending you neighbour request from 2 users.. pls add me and i ll be happy joining you..
Added. Recently launched with 1 QL, so it will be a couple hours before I am back on the launchpad. I may switch up to blue, will edit thread if I do so.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
edit - Hi all, I've had quite a good response and friends adding me, so we appear to be launching with at least 2 QLs. Only rule I respectully ask is to remain Captain when I add 576 points. Happy Flying! Still have about 23 hours left on this QL as off 12:12pm pacific time

Hi all,

I have QL. Add me! 03u5duwn5

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0361zt1ob
Username
LAX2CDG
staying on long? Want a 3rd QL?
I should be launching for a while. Seem to be averaging 3QL the last few launches. Going to offer up captain spot to others shortly, starting to run low on items.
edit - 5 QLs on current launch lol

Top Bottom