Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Problem moving power plant things

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abq1a8p
Username
Tweedette
Since yesterday I've had a problem moving a couple of power plant thingies that I dropped in a new part of land so I can juggle things around. Now I can't select them at all. I've tried moving, turning and selling but I just can't select them.
Has anyone else had anything similar within the last 48 hours or can anyone suggest anything else I might try.
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Since yesterday I've had a problem moving a couple of power plant thingies that I dropped in a new part of land so I can juggle things around. Now I can't select them at all. I've tried moving, turning and selling but I just can't select them.
Has anyone else had anything similar within the last 48 hours or can anyone suggest anything else I might try.
Thanks

Tweedette, You mean the power plants on city side? Your airship is blocking them. This is a known bug. Move your airshipdock to (for instance) behind your terminal. (where your other power plants are). If your airshipdock is moved, you should be able to select your powerplants again.
With the next visit of the Duke, you should be able to move the airshipdock to a location where it doesn't block the view of buildings and you will be able to select all your buildings again. For now: move the dock and you can select the power plants.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abq1a8p
Username
Tweedette
Awesome flip123, moving the airship dock worked a treat. Thank you so much I would never in a million years found that.
I've been getting really cross with it so you probably saved my tablet from taking a flying lesson of it's own. :bored:
Another question though... I take it from your reply that it has to be where it was until the airship returns. I think I'd better go put it back just in case.
Happy flying and thanks again :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Awesome flip123, moving the airship dock worked a treat. Thank you so much I would never in a million years found that.
I've been getting really cross with it so you probably saved my tablet from taking a flying lesson of it's own. :bored:
Another question though... I take it from your reply that it has to be where it was until the airship returns. I think I'd better go put it back just in case.
Happy flying and thanks again :)

Tweedette, you can put is where you want. There are no limitations. When the airship is back, you can see for yourself if you block a building with it as you can see the airship. Now I could see the airship by visiting you as it is always visible for visiters. I had the problem for over a month with another building before someone pointed me to the airshipdock.

Top Bottom