Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Previous Week Flight Top 100 Destination

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Ok so here we go agin, I should have got a QL reward for second place on Blue launches, silly me, no screen shot! Now all the rankings are messed up again with me second on red launches, not! Either way no reward, sigh..............

Keep Calm...........sigh!

Amazing, the positions seems to be messed up again, I made around 170 flights to Johanesburg last week and in ranking there is mentioned 10 and down where is my position desplayed I have 110. Seems to me it took for the rewards only few flights from Sunday late afternoon. Unbelievable, let´s see what will be the surprise at the end of this week.

Not sure how the player, name "DRON" in russian language, could make it, but he made 65 flights to Toronto within 15 minutes, yesterday at 21:15 GMT I checked the world map with my target destination for this week and was shocked. That is quite a skilled guy let me say. I have a record 120 flights in 3 hours, because you need to speed up the planes and transfer fuel from barrels to reservoir and click on the passengers as well. I would appreciate if someone would be so nice and show me the trick or two.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
@Yulee , where do you find it? I dont see anything.

Rob, Mystery Quantum leap mean, sometimes event join people with QL, you still landing 24hours, Mystery Top 100 destination mean you don't need into Top 3 to get Reward from GI.

That why i call Mystery, only GI know about it, or maybe they also don't know about this, LOL

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Just so you know, I flagged this up with gi in a ticket. Took some time and provided a screenshot, long story short I got my second position on prometheus. Oh and some other bronze chest for something showed up. Worth complaining for a ql and 7 golds I reckon. Seems we are being listened to, good stuff.
Thanks for the input as i would have left it. I have rechecked the rankings and due to them having corrected them I am showing as second for last weeks blue, so have sent in the screenshot and let's see. Btw some Bronze chests did come my way after logging into GI support too.

Top Bottom