Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Previous quest buildings

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Hello,

I've been playing airport city for only 2 / 3 months so well behind on previous buildings that were awarded for completing the quests

I've only completed the Great Game (Football) & The Land Of Opportunity, I'd like to find out the past quests & what the reward was for completing, please add what quests you completed & what your reward was.
Have any quests been repeated in previous years with the same or different rewards?

Quest Reward

Great Game Football Museum
Land of Opportunity Washington Monument

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Foggy1198s

most quests repeat at the same time every year but have different reward building.
Once the quest is finished the building usually does not repeat there is some exceptions.
Only way to get some of these building is to buy them with greenies.

If you want to see what past quests were just check out the forum, they have been posted by well known members like greensmith.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Thank you for your reply Cosmic Blue,

I heard a rumour that last years reward for the land of opportunity quest was the Statue of Liberty, the same quest this year & the reward is the Washington Monument.
I'm guessing next year for the same quest there will be a different reward building.

Is there much point in keeping the reward buildings?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans

I heard a rumour that last years reward for the land of opportunity quest was the Statue of Liberty, the same quest this year & the reward is the Washington Monument.
I'm guessing next year for the same quest there will be a different reward building.

I thought it was the White House - but I can't remember. Regardless, usually the reward buildings will do something like add +20 to your population. So, it depends. I know - a non-answer.

Congrats to you for finishing 2 quests in your first 2-3 months - I remember back then starting and never finishing (then finding this place).

Reward buildings for quests typically increase maximum population by 20.

Reward building size varies from 1x1 to 2x2 to 3x3, so if you don't have a lot of land yet, a 1x1 reward building (football monument, haunted house, Casa Batlo, rabbit hole) is more favourable.

And if you are in dire need of population to work in your commercial buildings, it is certainly worth it.

Top Bottom