Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Pre 2016 player resurrecting old acc, anyone can give update in a nut shell?

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Hi,

I played the game pre 2016, back then the max level was 50.
Any players here from those days? Give me a wave if you are still alive!

I stopped playing as I became impatient with the long haul flights, changed a few phones during the years and got attracted to other games.

I changed my phone again and came back to this game for another try.

I notice a few changes and additions to the game, namely the helicopters, tourists, alliance, etc.
I am also missing the piggy bank.

Can anyone give an update in a nutshell?
Thanks in advance.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi,

I played the game pre 2016, back then the max level was 50.
Any players here from those days? Give me a wave if you are still alive!

I stopped playing as I became impatient with the long haul flights, changed a few phones during the years and got attracted to other games.

I changed my phone again and came back to this game for another try.

I notice a few changes and additions to the game, namely the helicopters, tourists, alliance, etc.
I am also missing the piggy bank.

Can anyone give an update in a nutshell?
Thanks in advance.

I was not here in 2016, but I guess there are a lot and a lot of new things ! 30 new levels ! Repairs items for high level planes, for S planes, ...

Anyway, welcome back among us !

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I'm here a long time and think the game, basically, is the same with some additions. The only thing different (and not good in my opinion) is the fighting on ranking.
G! include a competitive way to someone play against other to reach high ranking instead of help each other. This competitive addition incresed cheaters on game too.
If you like a competitive game you can go for rankings otherwise be calm and keep playing.

Top Bottom