Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Potentially looking for a new alliance…

Hi all, not been on here for a long time! I’ve been in a great Alliance for a while now (CRA - Chanel Royal Air) but lately it seems to be going a little downhill with some great players leaving. I’m contemplating leaving now too and joining another alliance.

I play AC every day, average PAX per week is over 150k, most of the time achieving higher.

I gift fellow Alliances what is requested every day. I have a well developed city (thanks to the support of my fellow CRA members) and am looking for a new Alliance that:

- achieves top 20 most weeks
- regularly gifts
- has players that all contribute as a team each week

I’m less able to keep engaged in offline chats as I work and have a lot going on, but do join discussions when time allows.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Hi all, not been on here for a long time! I’ve been in a great Alliance for a while now (CRA) but lately it seems to be going a little downhill with some great players leaving. I’m contemplating leaving now too and joining another alliance.

I play AC every day, average PAX per week is over 150k, most of the time achieving higher.

I gift fellow Alliances what is requested every day. I have a well developed city (thanks to the support of my fellow CRA members) and am looking for a new Alliance that:

- achieves top 20 most weeks
- regularly gifts
- has players that all contribute as a team each week

I’m less able to keep engaged in offline chats as I work and have a lot going on, but do join discussions when time allows.

Thanks for reading :)
Hi @NJS1982

Please see post from Angie sent about 11.30am looking for new member to her Alliance. I am already in & have to say quite a good bunch.

Best
Chris

Top Bottom