Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Possible cheat?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a55raph
Username
A380 (items)
Hello all!

I am currently running a custom rom that allows to close apps by long pressing the back button. Well, the thing is that if I open the game, finish all my flights and then I close the app with this metod, when I re-open it I go back to the same state I was in the first time I opened the game.

The "good" thing about this is that the objects droped by each flight are not the same every time I perform this little trick. And now I wonder, is it possible that with this trick we can get collection objects faster and easier?

I have now 6 planes flying to Sao Paolo in order to complete the carnival collection for the Big Game and by doing this I have been able to get items in almost every round of finished flights.

The only bad thing is that in a week I have been able to get only 2 feather things (don't know the translation from Spanish to English). Do you thing that some items are really more difficult to get? On the other hand I have 15 drums... :(

Well, hope this helps! Tell me about your experience with this trick. ;)

Top Bottom