Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please help with spaceship launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wju0en2
Username
Megemilydavies
I am trying my first spaceship launch and have 740/1600 points needed. There are 18 hours to go and I don’t think I’ve time to collect all the items myself. Can someone help?

I presume all the effort is lost if I don’t get 1600 within the time limit?

Join my space program Apogee Mission! Launching a spaceship together is easier and more fun! Here's my promo code: 03wju0en2

I am trying my first spaceship launch and have 740/1600 points needed. There are 18 hours to go and I don’t think I’ve time to collect all the items myself. Can someone help?

Join my space program Apogee Mission! Launching a spaceship together is easier and more fun! Here's my promo code: 03wju0en2
Hi Megemilydavies i just sent you 3 request as soon as you accept them i will join with 3qls and help with points to get you lifted .
i will be out in 10 minutes to go get my daughter from work i will be back in 1 to 2 hours max and i wil surely join

Yes, you are correct ... 24 hours is the launch window. You’re also correct that its more fun to launch with others. :writing:
Unfortunately, I’m already on a launch today and unable to join. I’ve sent a request from my game (Skipper +) for further launches though. Best of luck to you!

Top Bottom