Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Please help me with my first launch!

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Hey, quite new to the game and just about to do my first launch. Mind helping me out?? :)) My promo code is 03pfnolpx on iOS

Thanks in advance!

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Im working on the sets from Cape Canaveral and Baikonur, but dont have any more items at hand atm. So not sure.. Also, is it worth using coins to buy the items every cooldown? How much could a green launch give?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Apogee mission (green) gives you up to 6000 coins and a reward chest for the place you take in the launch.
Collect more Launch Ready chests by clicking your neighbour’s Training Centres to stock up on launch fuel. 👍🏼

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Alright, I think I moved into this without enough prep ;) The learning curve on this game is steep in some senses, and it can hit you pretty hard in sense of coins/greens :D Thanks for the info, and thanks for the help with the launch, appreciate it! :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Im working on the sets from Cape Canaveral and Baikonur, but dont have any more items at hand atm. So not sure.. Also, is it worth using coins to buy the items every cooldown?
Destinations are great. Buying with coins, no. The fuel you’re aiming for are the Large Fuel Tank (LFT), Main Stabilizer (MS) and the Powerful Explosive Bolt (PEB).

I’ll fill up your launch, that gives you a cheap 2nd place and a quick return because of my Quantum Leap bonus... 👍🏼

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Yeah, learning curve is pretty steep. Especially in launching. Good thing launching is quick to learn compared aaaaall the other stuff. 😀
Easiest is to hop on your neighbours’ launches at first...
See you around!
Lift off! 🚀

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Haha indeed! Ok, good to know.
Thanks for info, and obviously the help with the launch. See you!!

Top Bottom