Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Planetarium Help

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
20halcdzw has 6 planetariums, 6 academies, 6 training centers, 6 cosmic fuel, 14 stands and loads of other buildings to collect items from

As I had to do a hard reset on my laptop and lost all my neighbors and my support games too, I could use 450 +- neighbors again and will have room to add 18 or so to fuel gifting daily

If it says Christine Airway ( alliance name to utilize special maps) in the launch area, you've come to the right place

20halcdzw has 6 planetariums, 6 academies, 6 training centers, 6 cosmic fuel, 14 stands and loads of other buildings to collect items from

As I had to do a hard reset on my laptop and lost all my neighbors and my support games too, I could use 450 +- neighbors again and will have room to add 18 or so to fuel gifting daily

If it says Christine Airway ( alliance name to utilize special maps) in the launch area, you've come to the right place
FR sent from my 2 games. Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
update game appearance

this is what you should see when you visit

Attachments

• game layout.jpg
    game layout.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 155

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
I am looking to hold a QL party soon and would love to boost my telescope prep for Lunar (Red) launches. If anyone has neighbour space and holds Planetariums that I could visit - please invite me to be a neighbour. Always delighted to reciprocate with gifts etc. FR code is 03ofhzv7b.

Hope to hear from anyone who would like to oblige.

Keith
Request sent, I have six.

Top Bottom