Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Planes refuse to land on RW 10R

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,

After the update my flights might refuse to land on runway 10R. Due to this, all takeoff and landings are done on 10L. Even if all my planes are in the air, I cannot land 2 guestplanes at the same. The lights are not active on runway 10R when the bug happens.
In order to fix the bug, I have to visit a neighbour and go back to my city.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Followup on this one;

This happens when I speed up and complete flights. I think the bug MAY happen when I press complete flight (after I speed it up and the plane is on the runway slowing down). Suddenly all planes ready for takeoff only use 10L. Even incoming flights that land on 10L cannot cross 10R because the 10R is "occupied" even though no one is using it. This results in 10L not ever being open for takeoffs/landings due to planes waiting for 10R to open up. Basically 2 runways out of order due to this.

I have still to check if it happens with regular planes or with the golden ones.

Top Bottom