Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planes appear again after buy new hangar level 5

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I haven't have visitors for ages... But I noticed that I had some last week! Look liked the problem was solved temporarily because I didn't had visitors for some days now.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Correct, the 'bug' is fixed. Unfortunately I only spare about 2,5mln coins to have enough for upcoming things. But with the new buildings I needed about 1,5mln already... To renew your planes for other types, you need about a 0,5mln so I can only execute that twice for now..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Who needs the coins?
I too have 2.5m but I am in no rush to upgrade either the terminal or the town hall.....the Control Tower is in the process of upgrading as that extra plane will be very helpful in the dying stages of this quest!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Who needs the coins?
I too have 2.5m but I am in no rush to upgrade either the terminal or the town hall.....the Control Tower is in the process of upgrading as that extra plane will be very helpful in the dying stages of this quest!

Top Bottom