Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

plane breakdowns

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Anyone else having an issue with planes breaking down more frequently than before? Of 6 planes I just landed, I needed to send 5 to repair!!!! This was after fixing like 5 of the prior ten. This is a little crazy if you ask me? Am I the only person in need of some little elves to help me speed up the constant breakdowns??? I know what I'm asking Santa for this year
Some well built planes!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I was having the same issue a couple weeks ago...Whenever I would land my planes which at the time were 4 they all need to be repaired and I mean ALL of them. No matter where they went whenever they came back they were broken!!! Oh and they of coursed required nothing but light engines and empennages which aren't giftable and hard to come by. Hope you have better luck :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I too faced the same issue. My repair base was in construction mode, and one by one all my planes upon landing needed repair :mad: Offcourse GI wanted me to spend one green cash to fasten the repair construction but i have learnt my lessons :D

Top Bottom