Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pax Overload!

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
So, because I do the Events, I end up with a load of passengers! I also fly alliance, but due to events usually 1 task.

I now have 5732 pax in terminal and another 2400 pax in warehouse!

Does everyone get this? Should I skip some events to clear them down? Get a bigger terminal to fly both event and destination 3 stars?

Screenshot_20200225-130346_Airport City.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-130405_Airport City.jpg

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
What's the advantage of flying Maps? Oh dear, another bit to get addicted to!

Depends on what map.

I, for one, just started flying maps too. I still want to get my first Aztec Pyramid from Adventure Map and I just got my first QL from flying the space map destinations few days ago.

There are lots to do, in addition you can also read the guides and read the wiki to get some inspiration of what to do next.

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Did you open the passengers from your warehouse to get to that amount?
Or did you land like 1000 guest planes without sending any plane using passengers? o_O
I never got that high. But I have lots of passengers in my warehouse waiting to be used when I will do a map run in the future.
Hey Vince! Thats just from landing guest planes and ensuring Alliance Task 1 is completed every week.....!! I have flown the last 2 events back to back, so pretty much been using the special Event passengers, not regular. Thats just a build up and the ones in my Warehouse are still there!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Having flown lots of alliance flights I am now down to 1870 in Terminal since posting this thread :)

I just started playing in December, so I'm pretty green :troll:, and I just did the A Walk in the Clouds ☁ quest, which has you build special buildings with pink passengers, and because of landing other planes, I ended up getting up to almost 4,000 passengers in my terminal that supposedly only holds 238. I thought it would take me forever to use those passengers up, but I completed the quest on Saturday and stopped flying any flights for it on Monday, meaning I started using those passengers up on Monday, and o_O I've already used them all up.

Top Bottom