Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Paused

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035xmr2ry
Username
CollinMamba
I am planning QL launches starting from 9AM(GMT+8) today till 8PM, welcome to join me
Rule is simple, if you dont have QL, please allow me first place.

Feel free to add me(Friend code: 035xmr2ry), PM me if you have more QLs, I can also join you

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhnu966
Username
Gumbyitis
I am planning QL launches starting from 9AM(GMT+8) today till 8PM, welcome to join me

Feel free to add me(Friend code: 035xmr2ry), PM me if you have more QLs, I can also join you
Awesome - I just added you, I don't have QL, but just need to finish 2 more launches for the event. Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a93bukv
Username
Wratch3t

Id love to join. Need 3 more launches. Sent FR. Thanks.

primus55

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043k2c26y
Username
primus55

Take

You want to start the next ones and I'll join you?

Top Bottom