Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Over 50 NEW flights

Can you guess based on those leftovers what are some of the new flights going to be?

B_WFaUEUIAAo4mp.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
We can try to make a list.... 40 destinations, upper line (left to right) is 1 to 8? Etc

Nr. 2 Genève? (Thanks to google, please confirm)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
@lfcawc i haven't played airport city on the iPad yet but when I looked at the apps for an iPad there was Airport city HD. I'm trying to find out if there is a big difference between airport city & airport city HD.

Is anyone playing Airport city HD on an iPad?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I believe there are 170 flights + 50 on the way also 3 space flights & 1 on the way. In 2,3,4,5 years time how many flights do you think there will be?

Now there's a challenge for @greensmith if ever I saw one. :)

:LOL:

Im thinking 3 months until we see the new destinations, that leaves 9 months for someone to 3 star each one. Personally I dont think it will be possible to do this by the 6th March 2016! However if anyone does manage this and remembers this post - I will make sure they get some kind of super duper username art!

Top Bottom