Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Organization for first Green Launch (still open)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi dear members :) !

I plan to make my first launch :) !

So, I propose you to join me to this crazy adventure (ah ah :) ).

I would like to make a fair launch.

I read that :
- the first place earn 6000 coins
- the second and third 3000 coins
- and others 1000 coins.

(@Husam, can you confirm what I read ?)

So, according to my calculation :
- if we are 2, the first have to put in 1067 points and the second 533 points
- if we are 3, the first have to put in 800 points, the second and the third 400 points
- if we are 4, first : 739 points, second and third : 369 points and fourth : 123
- if we are 5, first : 688, second and third : 342 and fourth and fifht : 114

So, if you want to follow me, I suggest you to comment this thread, so we can determine how many member we will be and define points we have to put in.

I would like to make this launch as soon as possible, but if we need some time, I can wait :)

I wish you a nice day :)

Last edited:
Hi dear members :) !

I plan to make my first launch :) !

So, I propose you to join me to this crazy adventure (ah ah :) ).

I would like to make a fair launch.

I read that :
- the first place earn 6000 coins
- the second and third 3000 coins
- and others 1000 coins.

(@Husam, can you confirm what I read ?)

So, according to my calculation :
- if we are 2, the first have to put in 1067 points and the second 533 points
- if we are 3, the first have to put in 800 points, the second and the third 400 points
- if we are 4, first : 739 points, second and third : 369 points and fourth : 123
- if we are 5, first : 688, second and third : 342 and fourth and fifht : 114

So, if you want to follow me, I suggest you to comment this thread, so we can determine how many member we will be and define points we have to put in.

I would like to make this launch as soon as possible, but if we need some time, I can wait a little :)

I wish you a nice day :)
You have to wait because maybe some members will join you and they are not neighbors with you so you have to add them.
If you cannot wait more (have work or anything else) then put 824 points and leave it others will launched for you.
This is your first time and i know that you happy to start a launch but next time you can join others more experience to learn from them also they can support you with points and a chance to take 1st palce with less point.

Top Bottom