Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Oops - I did it again

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,

Well I thought my couple of mistaken clicks and consequent unwanted spending of greens would have taught me a lesson but alas, no!
I have mistakenly bought myself an extra slot in the repair base for 10 green cash! Aaaggh! I would have well over 30 green cash now if not for my stupidity.
Why oh why does GI not implement a confirmation screen for spending of green cash?:(
MG

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Familiar...thanks to that ive got 2 slots.

But offcourse they wont fix that with popup or whatever... They hope that you get so frustrated that you will spend real bucks on the game!

Ive buyed so many crap allready thanks to my spastic vingers... It Happens...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
You are certainly not alone, @MG. that very same thing happened to me as we'll. I've noticed when opening the repair base it (purposely I'm sure) does not open to the first slot. Instead it opens to others slots available to purchase. Quick clicking can all too easily lead to unwanted spent greens.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
MG (What I Need): it was actually my son who bought 3 extra slots (and thus spending my hard earned 30 Greens, bringing the total to 0 Greens :confused: ) on my GRTAB game. since he's only 6 years old, it's difficult to punish him for it ...
of course, he cannot play my GRTAB2 game because of that :)

Top Bottom