Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android November 20th update catering

Device
  1. Android
So updated today, had four catering with 2 units each. Now have 2 catering producing 2 and 2 producing one. Noticed an issue and upgraded one to two.

Why am I paying cash to upgrade twice? And timing is off, had all four synced now 9 hours apart? Same for observatories.

Am I supposed to pay again?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
So updated today, had four catering with 2 units each. Now have 2 catering producing 2 and 2 producing one. Noticed an issue and upgraded one to two.

Why am I paying cash to upgrade twice? And timing is off, had all four synced now 9 hours apart? Same for observatories.

Am I supposed to pay again?

Try visiting a neighbour to see if that helps reset it, I have noticed (as others have) that visiting neighbours seems to play a bit of havoc with some buildings. The update gave me all but 1 repair slots and a Delta in the reserve hanger, after visiting neighbours the repair base resetted to the original 2 slots I had and then a Jumbo had appeared in place of the Delta. Hope this sorts it.

If that doesn't work send off a ticket to GI support, eventually they should refund your lost greens.

Top Bottom