Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Notification display options

During the game some notification are displayed to us. notifications such as:
<airport cash spend>
<maximum number of items in warehouse>
for enable or disable notifications there is only one option in the setting.
It's not a good idea. I think it would be better if there were more options for each kind of notification.
notification to confirm the spend green money is very useful. this option save money from wrong spend by wrong clicks.
On the other hand, every time that I get some items from guest flights, the notification is displayed many times And that's annoying sometimes.

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
During the game some notification are displayed to us. notifications such as:
<airport cash spend>
<maximum number of items in warehouse>
for enable or disable notifications there is only one option in the setting.
It's not a good idea. I think it would be better if there were more options for each kind of notification.
notification to confirm the spend green money is very useful. this option save money from wrong spend by wrong clicks.
On the other hand, every time that I get some items from guest flights, the notification is displayed many times And that's annoying sometimes.
For me I managed to disable the warehouse one while keeping the airport cash one. I don’t remember how exactly I did it though.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
For me I managed to disable the warehouse one while keeping the airport cash one. I don’t remember how exactly I did it though.
To keep the warnings for greens but not for the warehouse you can go into Settings and click "Confirmation Pop-ups." It will give warnings for both, but you can click "Don't show this again" for the warehouse warnings and it will stop showing them without stopping the airport cash warnings.

Top Bottom