Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android not getting green cash

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If you contact GI they will probably tell you you are blocked for timetraveling and you are blocked for social offers and that is why you don't get greenies....
That is the answer I got in the past for the same problem

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Lol, I also never timetraveled but they accused me several times. I even deleted two games because they did not want to unblock me.....

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Wasn't there a post a couple of months ago about this from an active forum member (that if you used these offers from the bonus page you'd never be able to actually use them again even if offered, and moreover, that you would no longer receive similar in-game offers?)

Device
  1. Android
Wasn't there a post a couple of months ago about this from an active forum member (that if you used these offers from the bonus page you'd never be able to actually use them again even if offered, and moreover, that you would no longer receive similar in-game offers?)
Belle, the event section was renewed when the Falcon update available. When we download the game, and enter back the game, the messages appear that I got 4 greens. And my gane Tadashi1 is a new game, announced 23 March 2015. Joicey also new pilot. So, bug or cheat or what?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Belle, the event section was renewed when the Falcon update available. When we download the game, and enter back the game, the messages appear that I got 4 greens. And my gane Tadashi1 is a new game, announced 23 March 2015. Joicey also new pilot. So, bug or cheat or what?

Okay, new game-that's just broken.
Are we talking about watching videos for a building item or F20, or loading new games for greenies?
Usually, for me, the videos have worked okay but, for what they offer, I only watch them for event/building items.

But many, many times I have downloaded new GI games with the promise of getting 4 greenies. Only something is broken- their game? It's interface/compatibility with my device? I do not know. But I can't open the game, I don't get paid, and so I delete the game.
And I think that is what they are counting on, because at some later time, the offer comes back. Again, I load the game, can't open it, don't get paid, delete the game.
So I am their free guinea pig! ( personally, I would treat small mammals in my care with more solicitude.)

Device
  1. Android
Okay, new game-that's just broken.
Are we talking about watching videos for a building item or F20, or loading new games for greenies?
Usually, for me, the videos have worked okay but, for what they offer, I only watch them for event/building items.

But many, many times I have downloaded new GI games with the promise of getting 4 greenies. Only something is broken- their game? It's interface/compatibility with my device? I do not know. But I can't open the game, I don't get paid, and so I delete the game.
And I think that is what they are counting on, because at some later time, the offer comes back. Again, I load the game, can't open it, don't get paid, delete the game.
So I am their free guinea pig! ( personally, I would treat small mammals in my care with more solicitude.)
Well I use new phones, and they said compatible. So acttually all worked fine. Message pop up. But no green.

We are talking the offer and event section of GI simbol. In android it was renewed.

In IOS, still not available.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Well I use new phones, and they said compatible. So acttually all worked fine. Message pop up. But no green.

We are talking the offer and event section of GI simbol. In android it was renewed.

It makes me wonder if Road 404 has any control over any of that, and if the offers ( and their glitches) originate at Game Insight ("Corporate HQ")?
Why do I come away thinking that Road 404 probably shoulders more grief than it deserves over this?

Oops! No kittens! NO KITTENS!

Device
  1. Android
Lets make another kitten die.
Ivan has to know.

Mod Edit. Since you are dealing with someone at GI, please do not tag Ivan directly as he cannot help you. I will let the rest of the post stand.

And Ivan, adding neighbour in ios has a bug. I have my details on Irina.
Some of my games one side neighbour only.
And problem happened since previous update. December?

And Road404 without Irina is holiday? No respond at all.
My Tadashi1 was blocked few days ago.
I need it unblocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
I contacted GI few days ago. Since Irina is in holiday and non of support 404 answered.
Thanks to Irina so far help me out.
She is fast and friendly to me.
She is an angel and deserve better wages.
Note that Ivan if you read.
But in this moment, special thanks to Irina.
I wish I have a better way to show my Thank you to you.

Back to GI, some discussions happened between me and Katherine.
This time Katherine also very nice to me.
This is the first time GI act not like a Robot.
At least Katherine listened.
And Katherine brought me to Natalia.
Last night, Natalia send me 10 greens.
And again, Natalia is nice to me again.
She said thank you for the email and information.
She said the problems are fixed because of my informations.
I will try again tonight.
Download some games and see what happen.

And this morning, Kboom.
Tadashi1 is blocked again for the 11 times.
Yes, 10+1.
I sent email this morning to Katherine, Natalia and Irina.
I hope they help me.
I just bought greens for this week land sale.
I will not do anything stupid to make my game block.
And I play this game long time.
I know how to change the time to manual.
Let see what happen next.
New update did not fix the blocking system.
I deserve a sorry gift.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
So sorry this is happening to you, Robby!
But there are some good things going on here:

They are being nice to you, probably because they know you by now (and certainly you urging for a pay increase for them can't hurt.)

If they've restored your game an unheard of (by me) eleven times?!?, chances are good that they believe you are not at fault, and maybe GI/Road 404 will start trying to figure out what the glitch is that keeps getting your game blocked.

That could help a lot of other players if something finally gets fixed.

And I hope you get a sorry gift!

Device
  1. Android
Yes, that is a good thing.

I hope they want to listen to me too about the ghost launch and the ios problem in adding neighbour. Some of us even gone from ios player. Yesterday we were neighbour and today we are gone. How about that?

Top Bottom