Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows no guest gifts

1908IVY

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20F9XY552
Username
1908IVY
I dont know if a glitch or something I did wrong but I have 3 bonuses to help get more items to drop from guest planes - and nothing is dropping at all and it has been a few mins - support ID 20F9XY552
1681890875701.png

I dont know if a glitch or something I did wrong but I have 3 bonuses to help get more items to drop from guest planes - and nothing is dropping at all and it has been a few mins - support ID 20F9XY552View attachment 69942
Check the bonus page if the bonus has activated properly, sometimes it just activates without giving the boost, had the same issue, report to support, they return the bonuses

I dont know if a glitch or something I did wrong but I have 3 bonuses to help get more items to drop from guest planes - and nothing is dropping at all and it has been a few mins - support ID 20F9XY552View attachment 69942
Well, only the 1st and 3rd (left to right) bonus apply to guest planes, so only two. Also, these are a percentage increase, NOT drop percentage so can take awhile.
At 1 planes every 30 seconds this would be only 6 guest planes (if few = 3 minutes) from the time they're activated, if active.
Click the big plus sign then check column far right for active bonuses\percentages.

Otherwise, do as stated above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom