Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No gifts from incoming flights

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

I waited with this issue for a couple of days, but i'm not receiving any gifts from incoming flights.
I've just did the update a couple of hours ago and still received anything.
Has anyone of you the same problem?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Oh I'm sorry, I completely missed that in your first post, you mentioning you had already updated :blush:

So you mean that there is not a single item dropping from the flights you've sent out? What about guest planes?

I noticed that the item drop can vary quite a bit. After the Duty Free update my planes were barely dropping anything, while other people were posting that they were getting tons of items.

Also today, I just turned on my game, landed 6 planes and nada. While other times I land a single plane and it drops 3 items at once. So it's completely random.

But as you said, if absolutely nothing drops, I would contact GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thanks Dee,

Also got nothing dropped from guest planes.
Maybe i'll contact GI, but what i've read on this forum how difficult that will be :angel: , i must think it over.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I got the same problem. Before they switched me back one level I got lots of usefull items. Now nothing or if I get something it is a lining plate... I have now more then 60 of those things...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thanks Cartwright4 for your response, maybe it resolves the problem, so i'll try it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Meikle and Cartwright4, you're right about sending more planes off.
Have 6 in the air now, and incoming flights drops items frequently now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I noticed in the last few updates the frequency of items appearing is much lower than when I began this addiction.
What really annoys me is the Sports Bag for "Getting ready for the journey" can only come from neighbours, Sports Store, Multilevel Buildings and Towers now, not even your own Sports Store, and I have yet to see it pop out from my neighbours. :mad:
This is on top of the lack of building items dropping from my own planes, 3 weeks to complete the level 3 fuel station :dodgy:

Top Bottom