Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No ads on Windows

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I'd rather sacrifice my liveries and buy a new plane now if i cant get repair items then pay money for greenies

In fact any greenies i have now I wont even spend them

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Answer from support:

Hello,
Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment to display ads on the Windows platform due to technical reasons. We are working on this issue and looking for a solution. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Feel free to reach me back if you have any questions!
Last time it tooks more than one month for GI to solve a problem !

I am not a native speaker, how do you understand a bold sentence, please?

Source:
ATTENTION!! Some of you may have already noticed.......The video ads are disabled on the Windows platform. The video advertisements will be unavailable. We are here to let you know, the GI Developers are searching for ways to provide better video ads experience and functionality. We will share news as soon as they will appear. As always, thank you for your patience and support. (Moderator: Walter)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20g1ed6kt
Username
Pilot Shelly68
I lost the possibility of anything for advertising on my Windows game - free fuel 20, sixth visit to neighbors, speeding up the flight by 30 percent. The game on Android works normally. What does it look like in your games?
Mine has been the same. I thought it was just me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
I lost the possibility of anything for advertising on my Windows game - free fuel 20, sixth visit to neighbors, speeding up the flight by 30 percent. The game on Android works normally. What does it look like in your games?
I have noticed for the last several days that I do not have any advertisement. I recently purchased a furniture factory and do not have the ads so I can acquire the items for completion. Was their any official notice from the game maker???

I have noticed for the last several days that I do not have any advertisement. I recently purchased a furniture factory and do not have the ads so I can acquire the items for completion. Was their any official notice from the game maker???
Reply from support from 21.7. and ticket is closed.

Hello,
Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment to display ads on the Windows platform due to technical reasons. We are working on this issue and looking for a solution. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Feel free to reach me back if you have any questions!

Top Bottom