Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version of AC on Android

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I am with Sam here.
It is a subtle touch, but in my opinion it assist me to focus on coin collection instead of passenger collection.

Ok, I get your point. I rearranged my city to group all buildings by time so I only have to check one part of my city lets say every hour to grab the coins. And if I use passengers I arranged a part of my city for buildings with short timers and for map destinations I have a part of my city with long timers that I don't use very often.

That is why I don't think this option is valueable but it could be interesting if you don't have your city splitted by the lenght of the timers.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Yes you can have consecutive flights and it doesn't matter who starts it as long as the person with the active QL bonus joins it.

You can now actually have a party of 7 each with 1 QL bonus each flying continously every 2 hrs 24 min for 7 days Lol

Thanks for the Info.

Top Bottom