Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New version of AC on Android

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
We finally have our update!

I see the hotel has been added!

I see maps in Dukes store for Eastern Europe too. (Guess it was already there 2 weeks ago, but didn't buy it)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
When your terminal is full, the passenger icon on it becomes transparent. Doesn't seem to be very usefull though.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
you can rent planes for greenies. If you mis-click on a flight and you don't have the plane, it costs greenies!!!!!!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
You can rent a high-speed plane for a single flight. A rental plane doesn't require fuel, passengers or any items to go on a flight.
The cost is Greenies !!
Powerful Propeller Driven planes = 1 Greenie
Turboprop = 2 Greenies
and so on ...
Giants = 7 Greenies

Added:
flip123 got there just before me :)

Except of Propeller-Driven planes.. looks like only S1 planes can be rented.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I'm going to have to be so careful not to accidentally rent planes. Not crazy about this new feature!
I'm hoping that this update fixes the glitches my game had- I was only getting a few coins for launches and none of my flights were recorded on the Top 100 screen.
Love the Grand Hotel though!

We finally have our update!

I see the hotel has been added!

I see maps in Dukes store for Eastern Europe too. (Guess it was already there 2 weeks ago, but didn't buy it)

If you have not updated, opening the Airship store defaults to "Best Deal" Tab, but there is nothing to buy.
After you updated, the "Best Deal" tab offers Excavation Maps for Eastern Europe, Excavation Map Set and Map Set.
So it realy wasn't there yet ;).

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I find it useful to collect revenue from buildings whilst ignoring passengers unless needed

But you still can't ignore passengers. You get the same 'terminal is full' message and you can still click on it even when you want to click on a revenue icon.
I'm not sure what you mean by ignoring passengers?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Does the Android update include the bundling of neighbors on a quantum leap flights? Another words, can 1 person use a quantum leap and several neighbors jump on and only use 1 quantum leap? If so because I don't have one, does anyone want to use one on Sunday for Prometheus launches? (I need to get more passengers built up)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
From now on, by visiting planetarium of neighbours you also get items for the Orbital Telescope and Big Brother collection.

This is huge for me, I was averaging 1 Solar Collector in Big Brother about every 3 days. Today alone visiting neighbors I got 5 of them(Planetarium). Also since I have been clicking on Space Monuments to get them I have been averaging about 1 launch ready a day. Today I got 13 launch readies. This is MUCH BETTER.

Top Bottom