Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to game, looking for neighbors

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
Happy to trade as I accumulate items and help out others. Right now only have two neighbors.
Hi neighbor, glad to see you in this forum. Let me know what you need. If I don't have an item, send it to me and I will return it. I have finished the game and completed my apogee space flights, so I don't have any needs. But I can give you a lot of game tips. Keep in touch.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
Hi, me again. Sorry it took months to contact you. Just retired and the last few months were brutal.
Tips for game success:
1. Get neighbors, lots of them. You will need what they offer and they will need you. It's a mutually parasitic relationship.
2. Bookmark "Airport City Wiki". It's my go-to bible. It shows all the building requirements, and tons of other tips.
3. Don't work on multiple goals, pick one and see it thru.
Write again soon.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
Me.Again. Don't forget to collect your weekly freebies each Friday. The weekly code is posted on the official website, just tap the bullhorn (where you'd access neighbors or gifts.) Or you can look for it here. This week is tea228.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Me.Again. Don't forget to collect your weekly freebies each Friday. The weekly code is posted on the official website, just tap the bullhorn (where you'd access neighbors or gifts.) Or you can look for it here. This week is tea228.
Hi Jhanki,

My airport crashed the other week. I managed to raise a call with GameInsight and they provided me with a redeeming code so that I could recover my original airport. Could "Higgins" get his airport back by a similar means?

Username: ryder restarted
Friend Code: amzsuky5

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
Hi Ryder. Ran across your name this morning. My husband is "Higgins", and they told him that his airport was unrecoverable. Mine went down several times too, I was so frustrated that my info here is out of date. I'll have him add you to his current airport. One question, every time I get gifts from you, they come in multiples of 4 - when you receive gifts from me, how many do you get?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Hi Ryder. Ran across your name this morning. My husband is "Higgins", and they told him that his airport was unrecoverable. Mine went down several times too, I was so frustrated that my info here is out of date. I'll have him add you to his current airport. One question, every time I get gifts from you, they come in multiples of 4 - when you receive gifts from me, how many do you get?

Hi Jhanki. That's interesting, because the number of gifts that I receive from you varies on a day-to-day basis (same as all neighbours). I can receive anywhere between 1 and 4 gifts from you. I don't know why it varies though.

Neil

Top Bottom