Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to Airport City and Need Help

I am new to airport city, am on level 18.

I do not know how to send and receive gifts or add neighbors and friends. I have tried sending gifts but always get a message that I have sent my limit when I haven't sent any. I need things like all the stuff for the hotel but I have no idea how to request or get it.

I was able to get a lot of coins to buy buildings, expansions etc by advancing the date on my ipad ahead, which i always reset back to regular time afterwards, but can't get anywhere in the game. I have been flying non-stop to cyprus trying to get another shredder and cash machine to upgrade my terminal but they never come.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Also, if there is a way to earn extra green dollars please let me know. I would rather buy the game outright than be expected to pay ongoing cash payouts to buy to what amouts to icons.

thanks for your help.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
If youre a time traveler, they take ur neighbour visiting and gifting rights. So if you stop ur time traveling... You should get it all back, can take some time... Days or weeks.

Top Bottom