Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New, playing on iPad... my two cents worth...

Thanks Blackcloud,
I appreciate the info. And the parts I need, especially for my fuel center, must be on "extremely, (almost never) very seldom"... because I know I've flown at least 200-300 flights or more, and still haven't gotten 1 of the few parts I need still... and I looked on the list, they aren't giftable, and since I won't spend cash on them, at least not at this point, their tactic doesn't work on me. I had already gotten some parts before I even built it, thankfully & miraculously... but ever since I built it, I've needed 4 more and can't seem to get those even with hundreds of flights. Oh and if I were going to spend cash on anything, I'd spend it on expansions, seems like a much better deal than the coins for that, but not comfortable with buying anything yet.

As for the collections... I found the sky captain collections, and I still don't have any item for either collection that gives that prize lol. Oh well! I have a couple items for the smaller collections leading to the sky captain... but none of the prizes that completes the sky captain collection. And I see that most items are from flights I can't do yet. lol At this point, not sure when that would happen at the current 'drop' rate I seem to have lol.
And the only reason I was wishing I could do some of the tasks, was to earn the coins & xp... figuring I need to do those flights & such anyway, I want to do them now to rack up coins & xp... but now they all require the flight school or other things I can't get yet lol... again, can't seem to get the parts lol.

At this point, I think I'll give it a few more days, maybe a week... if it would drop me at least 1 of the parts I need to give me hope, I might continue... but if I keep playing as hard as I have been (spending more time than I should really lol) and can't even get 1 part, I think I'll have to call it quits on this one, and just keep playing other games I have... but not tetris! lol I'll leave that to Melanie since she loves it so much.

Thanks though for the insight and info, I appreciate the help... just wish the gameplay was more encouraging lol.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
What I recommend briguynv, and all other relatively new players, is to scroll through ALL of the old threads in the Airport City Chat space and read up on very important tips, quirks, and whatever other knowledge those who have already dealt with your pain months ago! That way you can be prepared when you upgrade your fuel station to level 3 and realize what I waste of time and money that was as the payout sucks.

Just as Melanie stated, everyone on this board has dealt with these same issues as you have and that was Dave's master idea when he designed this site, create a place where people from around the world could help each other succeed at this game.

Top Bottom