Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Neighbor

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Hi, I'm looking for new neighbors who do exchanges, I'm very active every day of the week, the reason is that some neighbors have been inactive for many months and whoever wants to become my neighbor must send a request to my profile but you have to let me know so I'll know that you are a neighbor of the forum.

04FBE8WVV

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Hi, I'm looking for new neighbors who do exchanges, I'm very active every day of the week, the reason is that some neighbors have been inactive for many months and whoever wants to become my neighbor must send a request to my profile but you have to let me know so I'll know that you are a neighbor of the forum.

04FBE8WVV
Hi Stefano,
I am sending you a request. Please accept.
Thank you,
Sulfe

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78

04FBE8WVV
Sending request. Please accept.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
xvblue

04FBE8WVV
Sent you a request. My ID is xvblue

Top Bottom