Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new members

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Hi i took on a transfer of alliance a few weeks ago and have just needed members that can complete at least one or 2 mission tasks to different citys depending on their level and at least get to the 30% mark to get the bonus progresses and get the fuel levels up. this alliance has 8 members of which only 4 are working. one ive just expelled today. I tried to communicate with those but they are not on this forum or their site needs to be updated.

My member profile site is a bit brief and very unimpressive and incomplete with what i can gift, as i really take the time to play rather then update contineusly.

Looking for 3 or 4 new members on this forum of any level that at least complete 1 or 2 mission city tasks per week, I,m currenty getting only 2 per week. Failing that then may just dispand alliance and hope i will be able join another.

Stiil quite new and unsophisticated on this site and proper way to use it, and any suggestions are welcome, Thanks Andy

Top Bottom