Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Excavation Flights

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Excavation of ancient India

Mumbai - need to be at level 70 & have 81 stars
Calcutta - need to be at level 70 & have 81 stars
Hyderabad - need to be at level 70 & have 81 stars
Chennai - need to be at level 70 & have 81 stars
Kanpur - need to be at level 70 & have 81 stars

I'm unable to offer anymore info because I'm not at level 70

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
101 flights to Chennai with golden dice. 7 drops. 7% drop rate with golden dice. Is that about right? Or am I using a wrong bonus item? If that is correct, what would be the drop rate without using a bonus?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
101 flights to Chennai with golden dice. 7 drops. 7% drop rate with golden dice. Is that about right? Or am I using a wrong bonus item? If that is correct, what would be the drop rate without using a bonus?
That is very bad ratio, compare that you're using Golden Dice.
I have had flights a while ago, for Empire State Building (ESB) collection. I had also other bonuses enabled, Golden Dice, Sky Captain, Spy Glass, Dice and few others, and did about 30 flights and got 12 items. That was minimum flights for one destinations. For other 4, i need to do much more flights to get 12 needed items for 2 ESB. Up to 70 for one destinations. :whistle:

Top Bottom