Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Dimensions of Play

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ok ok, I've got that GI has made mistakes in the past, and the game always has bug(s) that annoys players to no end. There has been negativity about GI and I think it's fair. However this time around I'm writing a positive thing about GI.

I was about to doze off last night when I randomly thought about the Space Launch level system like the normal flight level system and it struck me. Sure 100 launches to become an expert is a huge and time consuming task, but when previous new game plays were added, suddenly this game offers several dimensions of play. I'm talking about the maps system, hot destinations for the week, and the new 3-star space launch.

Back then, veteran players would have nothing to do with the game anymore after they have 3-star-ed all destinations and the only exciting time is when there's a new mission for them. Now with all the additions, players can opt for:
- map quests: Pyramid, Stonehenge, Temple, Space Needle
- hot destinations
- 3-star Space Launch
And as you know, we can't do this all together at the same time. Focus is needed for each type of play one is going for. Some things can overlap, like Baikonur might be included in the hot destinations and you'd need to fly there consistently to complete sets for Space Launches. And even then, your progress would be halted when a new time based mission comes around.

So there, I'm not sure if these additions are considered exciting, but it sure makes veteran players to have something to go for.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Its indeed getting better than the past!

But i think I had a overdose of ac and now im just relaxing and taking my time ingame instead of rushing tru the game.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
GI just trying to provide an exciting new mission to all players. So that the players have new activity and not be bored.
And I think to make a new mission or a new update in a short time is not easy.
They don't have much time to test whether there is a new bug in the new update or not.
So,even though each new update makes me worried with the possibility of new bugs that harm my game,
I still curious and want to play this game:)

Even though I hated the idea of 12.5 hour maps, it turns out that it is not a hassle at all. I spend a day or two just collecting fuel, then launch a 12.5 hours map in the morning. Armed with an Android stopwatch, I can speed up planes with fuel catalysts and complete 18+ flights on a single map. No pressure to complete as many flights as possible because I can always get new maps from Prometheus rocket launches. Quite leisurely...

It is a good stop-gap in between new quests.

What I miss are the collective rocket launches...

Top Bottom