Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Alliance

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Hi, I've reached level 42 and I'm looking for an alliance with players who have at least 30-50 levels and do 10000 passengers a week and complete at least 1 alliance mission. let me know, thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Hi, I've reached level 42 and I'm looking for an alliance with players who have at least 30-50 levels and do 10000 passengers a week and complete at least 1 alliance mission. let me know, thanks
I have an open place for you, we reached top 100 the last weeks. We have no special needs, what you suggest is fine for me. Please let me know if interested.

Attachments

• allaince.jpg
    allaince.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 84
  • statistiques.jpg
    statistiques.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 82

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
The request I send is from my second account lvl 79 (also part of the alliance) MP Orgulas. Yesterday I had trouble and could not send you from my main account, lvl 80. I did it successfully this morning. Thanks to accept.
Hello, I accepted your friend request and wish you a good day

Top Bottom