Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Never received my reward last event...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
I placed 9th in the last event and was suppose to receive a reward. It’s been a few hours after the event ended and I still haven’t received the reward. Anyone else have this issue?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03n23gay4
Username
Big Willie
Same here. I placed third. Still not seeing my reward. Am I missing something?

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
We're still waiting. But even if we do get it, this was the worst event ever. We prefer the old way of event rewards. If this is going to be the new normal for the Events we're just not going to do them. Way too much work and time invested for very little benefit. We'd rather get the chance to purchase things like Spy Glass and Pilot's Manual or even get a chance to buy mystery buildings with event currency on a regular basis than to wait for 2 weeks to get..... what do we get? Did we get something? Hmmmmm.. Oh yeah, we got some coins and other junk that G! chose for us. In short, this event sucked.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
We're still waiting. But even if we do get it, this was the worst event ever. We prefer the old way of event rewards. If this is going to be the new normal for the Events we're just not going to do them. Way too much work and time invested for very little benefit. We'd rather get the chance to purchase things like Spy Glass and Pilot's Manual or even get a chance to buy mystery buildings with event currency on a regular basis than to wait for 2 weeks to get..... what do we get? Did we get something? Hmmmmm.. Oh yeah, we got some coins and other junk that G! chose for us. In short, this event sucked.
Yeah, I fully agree 🙏

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
You're so right! This new style of events sucks.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
I liked the event style gave regular peeps a chance to compete against the bigger accounts you just had to put In the time .still haven’t Got prize reward yet tho

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I couldn’t agree more!

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I did receive my 3 chests...but no 20 Greenies. Time for a Support ticket and wait.

Attachments

• 0A163498-ED04-4F4B-90A4-14652E76C8F9.png
    0A163498-ED04-4F4B-90A4-14652E76C8F9.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 112
Top Bottom