Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Needed Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
I am trying to upgrade Town Hall to level 3, to do so, I needed an Item from Thailand.

This was very difficult, as Thailand didn't often given me the items needed. Therefore, I have been playing for quite a few days in defeat waiting for said items.

Now, you require a friend to give an items to go to Thailand. This is really unacceptable, as it make the game that much more difficult.

If you require soooo much to upgrade things, people will seize to play. I'm about out of patients for waiting for upgrades after I've saved the money to buy it in the first place.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I am trying to upgrade Town Hall to level 3, to do so, I needed an Item from Thailand.

This was very difficult, as Thailand didn't often given me the items needed. Therefore, I have been playing for quite a few days in defeat waiting for said items.

Now, you require a friend to give an items to go to Thailand. This is really unacceptable, as it make the game that much more difficult.

If you require soooo much to upgrade things, people will seize to play. I'm about out of patients for waiting for upgrades after I've saved the money to buy it in the first place.

It is important you post in the right place for building upgrade items Airport City Trading - Trading Discussion - Town Hall - All Upgrades. Also, you need to set up your signature page so your neighbours know what your gift needs are. There is a user guide which you could read through, when you have some time - How To Design Your Members Signature Page and How To Post To The Members Forum (v7R)

If you would like to become neighbours, I can help you with all the gift needs to upgrade your Town Hall to Level 3 - 2 Calculator, 2 Projector, 2 Stapler, 2 Whiteboard - you will need to send me a private message with your neighbour code.

This is the best I can do for you and your game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Top Bottom