Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need help with updating my runways and hangers

I am having trouble building my level 2 runway and hanger. I am unable to get the green tick to confirm construction or for the runway or hanger to turn green to confirm proper placement for construction. I have tried numerous times without success. I have not had this problem with other construction. Help! What am I doing wrong?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I am having trouble building my level 2 runway and hanger. I am unable to get the green tick to confirm construction or for the runway or hanger to turn green to confirm proper placement for construction. I have tried numerous times without success. I have not had this problem with other construction. Help! What am I doing wrong?
I do not know about the iDevices but with Android check to see if you have sufficient energy and make sure it is on the grey space of the airport side.
Also this is probably more suited the the Airport City Chit Chat forum rather than Lounge

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
With the runways and hangers, you actually need to sell the original item to build the upgraded item. Think of all the other buildings as getting additions when you upgrade while the runway and hanger are being replaced with newer and better models. Hope that helps!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
If it is the same as the Android version.
To sell "Blue Arrow" button on the bottom row, second from the right.
Tap the "Piggy Bank" button, then tap the item and confirm with the tick.
Note for Hangers you need to sell the airplane first.
Plane must be in the hanger you plan to sell.
Go to warehouse, "Crate" button bottom row thrid from the left.
Tap the "Plane" button, select the aircraft and tap the "Sell" button and confirm.
Sell the hanger as above.
Warning! If you have a Control Tower under construction or waiting for items to complete do not sell your hanger as you cannot buy another one until you have completed and activated the Control Tower.
Note you do not need to upgrade if you have space for the new item, eg. additional runway, or spare hanger capacity depending upon control tower level you have.

Top Bottom