Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Need help about livery

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you guarantee that you have enough patience to play the game and stick to the vulture, then the uniform is the best for the vulture, but I don't hesitate to put on the volcano uniform,
the acceleration 10% and the celestial uniform for a giant and a falcon respectively, because now I need a lot of game cash to upgrade the tower and the aviation building.
Other uniforms obtained through activities will be put aside for consideration when vultures come.
Vulture?

pmanbox

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
pmanbox
Username
pmanbox
Wiki team or any member i have a question about livery.
If i have S3 plane and i want to use any event livery as the screenshot show the speed of my plane it is +40% but i am afraid if i use any livery to lose my plane speed and become slower.
Can someone explain for me how this work ???????

View attachment 56154
I am curious, what does the airframe time mean?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Why did they go to all the trouble of inventing this livery stuff - then not tell anyone how its supposed to work?

Just wondering..............

P
Well I think we get the gist of it now. Unfortunately, the Post-Ivan Era is one where there is no communication about upcoming features or how they work. I really miss Free2Play...he was always sharing information with us, and through all the complaining of the forum members, he dealt with it with his sarcastic humor and addressed all legitimate questions. Now we just have to rely on each other to figure things out, which isnt too bad, but it isnt ideal

Д

Дима (gift)

Best livery. Max bonus
Screenshot_2022-01-15-11-11-46-097_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg

Top Bottom