Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need 20 Green cash for land expansion #11, million of coins are useless

Keep your green cash and spend it wisely, you will need it badly to expand the land start from expansion 11.

So sad i have 3.000.000 coins but useless because cannot continue to expand the land anymore...

Just wonder how was that lvl35 people can have such a big space of land, do you guys splashed real money to buy the green cash for expansion or what?? please share

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So two things I can tell you. WAAAY back in the Spring, Game Insight royally screwed up one of their weekend codes and instead of giving 4,000 coins and 2 green cash, they had the values switched so many of us received 2 coins and 4,000 green cash!!! I will say that it's made the game a HELL of a lot easier!!!

Second thing is that I've sent requests to Game Insight for them to create a Bank as one of the buildings. With it, you get the option of exchanging coins for cash and vise-versa. I would send them an email requesting a way to exchange coin for cash. I believe that there were a few others that sent them a request and if we get enough, we just might get a response.

@seun : sorry I forgot most of it, only can remember
#9 : 600.000 coins or 15 cash
#10 : 800.000 coins or 15 cash

@bew0072 : you guys are lucky, when that thing happened? I played since march already and never missed the weekend code, shud be happened before march rite.
Will tRy to send an email to for game insight. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Hi Wincin,

I'm only at level 30, just recently joined this forum and recently started adding friends, I haven't purchased coins/green bucks just a straight player - something to do when I'm bored.

My next land upgrade is only 200,000 I think the key is to optimizing space and buying higher earning buildings than a bunch of smaller lower return ones. What I mean by optimizing space is clustering 3 builds to every road by back-to-back clustering, this has really helped me with land issues. Also purchasing/having the maximum of certain higher earning builds such as (6) car dealerships is another optimization technique.

My next land purchase will be on the airport side to get my 7th hangar with LVL5 control tower.

Good luck!

Second thing is that I've sent requests to Game Insight for them to create a Bank as one of the buildings. With it, you get the option of exchanging coins for cash and vise-versa. I would send them an email requesting a way to exchange coin for cash. I believe that there were a few others that sent them a request and if we get enough, we just might get a response.
They have a building in their Paradise Island game that produces the equivalent of green cash on a daily basis. One of those would be a great addition, even if it only gives 1 cash a day.

@bew0072 : you guys are lucky, when that thing happened? I played since march already and never missed the weekend code, shud be happened before march rite.
Will tRy to send an email to for game insight. Thanks

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I just purchased Expansion 7 which was 200.000 coins and it took quite a while to get the coins needed. The next one is 400.000. Ouch!

Oh well, for #11 you'll only have to save up 7 weeks of weekend codes (@ 3 greens each week) ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport

If that's the costs for the Land expansion, then you guys are lucky!!! All my land purchases from expansion 5 and beyond were green cash ONLY!!! No coins!!!

Top Bottom