Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mysteriously completing Santa

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Hey there! Something strange just happened!

I went to visit my neighbours for Lanterns and Santa buildings. When i went to TDV19's airport (tdv) I at once somehow completed my mission. I completed the 1st and 3rd mission but not the 2nd. Elves are gone. I can't complete my Ice Castle(only placed it, 3 days ago or so) and Ice Court. Anything i can do about this? Or should i just remove the unfinished buildings and place the Christmas tree?

Attachments

• SC20121220-172434.jpeg
    SC20121220-172434.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 98
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
What the hell, same thing just happened to me. I guess when you complete the first and third sub mission, but not yet build the ice skating rink (have it in your inventory or not all items) the game sees it as completing the mission...

This sucks XD

Edit: I heard about the iPad warning, but this is different. Like Mikket says the planes disappear, the elves disappear and the whole collections disappear. Really a bummer as I only have the christmas tree now.. Would have to spend many greens to build the Skating Rink and Ice Sculpure Park. GI fix thisss

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I had a similar thing happen to me the other day, but only for one of the side quests, the one where you have to complete the mexican collection to get the mexican restaurant. I've only got three of the parts for the collection and haven't even flown to mexico city for a while, and I got the mission complete screen when I came back from visiting a neighbor!

Top Bottom