Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android My gifts and free ads :(

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Mysteriously lost all my gifts (clicked Take All, it was greyed out, then I never got any of them and they're just gone). Not just slow server issue and not waiting long enough. They are gone.

Also, I can't watch any usual daily ads for flight items like excavation maps. Or for free fuel. It just says available in 23 hours or whatever. I never used a single one. Cleared app cache and it did nothing.

GI is increasingly frustrating these days...

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
The gifts they don't usually appear without a connection to the server, only the ones the game sends you. Once they fix this problem they'll probably be back. Same with the ads.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Mysteriously lost all my gifts (clicked Take All, it was greyed out, then I never got any of them and they're just gone). Not just slow server issue and not waiting long enough. They are gone.

Also, I can't watch any usual daily ads for flight items like excavation maps. Or for free fuel. It just says available in 23 hours or whatever. I never used a single one. Cleared app cache and it did nothing.

GI is increasingly frustrating these days...
Server is down i think. Maybe doing some updating and fixing.

Sahilkataria

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
030k62hzy
Username
Sahil Kataria
Same thing is happening to me too but the intersting thing is that in their Beta game i.e Version 8.0.25 everything is working normal

Last edited:
Top Bottom