Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

my game

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
ok everyone i'm sorry to be doin this but I GIVE UP!!!
I got my game back and then a couple days later it crashed again, and now when i play it till i get up to a level where i can make a new username and get a code to give GI whenever i close my computer or just get up to go do something it'll crash it's crashed 4 times TODAY so i'm getting sick of GI,I do like playing APC and i'll continue playing but on facebook atleast it doesn't crash their i'm only 23 because i played on windows i never played.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
if your on Windows PC you do not have to go thru GI to get your game back up and going if it crashes. You can back it up yourself. That way if the game crashes you can uninstall and move the files you backed up into the same folder and your game will be restored to the last back up point. Below is the instructions to back up you game.

1 .Got to the folder C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Local\Packages and goto the folder that looks like (so it could be different) 0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt
2. go to the folder localstate and copy all the files you see to c:\temp\backup folder, or any folder of your choicing
3. Go to the metro enviroment, right click airport city and choice remove
4. Restart your pc
5. Go tot the store an install airport city
6. Start Airport city, do some small stuf, place some things (so that a game state is saved) and close airport city (check taskmanger if it is closed or restart pc to make sure)
7. Copy the files in c:\temp\backup to your C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Packages\somethingAirportCity_something\LocalState\ folder
8. Start game

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Here is the latest snap shot of the URL for the game on the hard drive.
C:\Users\Your Name Here\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState

This is were Airport City save on a windows pc platform.

Top Bottom