Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Multi QL Red Launch At 00:00 Friday 10/2 UTC time

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Starting in approximately 6 hours, a multi QL launch will be set up by iambobone on MY pad, known as Pilot 1 in game name. We will try to do around 30 launches within a few hours. Most 1st's are taken but some are still available, and most 2nd/3rd's are being left open as of now. If you would like to hop aboard and take a position, please P.M. me with your game name so I know who is who when launching and positioning. I will have the sheet updated by launch time for viewing. Private message me with game names please. NC 20r1jac7z

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Starting in approximately 6 hours, a multi QL launch will be set up by iambobone on MY pad, known as Pilot 1 in game name. We will try to do around 30 launches within a few hours. Most 1st's are taken but some are still available, and most 2nd/3rd's are being left open as of now. If you would like to hop aboard and take a position, please P.M. me with your game name so I know who is who when launching and positioning. I will have the sheet updated by launch time for viewing. Private message me with game names please. NC 20r1jac7z

One of our smaller sites needs some reds and has starters and fuel. Please list me for 2/3 On the launches I have 1st. It will be easier to put them both on that way. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
One of our smaller sites needs some reds and has starters and fuel. Please list me for 2/3 On the launches I have 1st. It will be easier to put them both on that way. Thanks
So did you want both 2nd and 3rd, or did you mean just one of those positions? I put you in both, but can adjust accordingly.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Just one. Was looking at the site and realized it's not friends with you. Can you friend 20j6rrln3 with whichever game you are lunching from? (or both)
Done. Sent also my support game Pilot B1, but I don't have a red pad on that game yet so it won't be involved with the red launches

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly

I’d like to take 2nd or third on any of the first 10 launches. Please put me in if it’s available. Thank you 🙏

Top Bottom