Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mr. Smith's task

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
When i visit neighbours who are having an exhibitioncenter, i can collect from every building but not from this center for weeks now.
I've got only 1 goggle so how am i going to complete this task when this is still going on.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
bew0072, you're in my neighbourlist, but i haven't got a single one from your center

It took me forever. I think I had to go to a dozen exhibition centers to get my last one.

I've set up four exhibition centers in my city and will try to demolish and rebuild them every couple of days or so (I still have about 1M coins after the business class glitch before the last update).

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Having the same problem here! There are only very few people who do have the exhibition center, and I had already collected from most of them before I knew about the mission. I have 2 goggles so I need 4 more. I wish they would just reset the buildings every couple of days, because I'm running out of neighbours to visit and buildings to tap :-/ lol

DBC that is awesome! Will visit your airport today! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
DBC great job done with the glitch, i shall add you as my friend today. Thanks!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thanks DBC for becoming my neighbour, i can visit your airport, but i can't collect. Maybe later!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks BEW, mission accomplished :)

Glad to hear it!!! I have one of every bldg except for the rabbit hole and the glass greenhouse (or whatever the heck its called). Actually now that I think of it, I sold my History Museum cause that was worthless!!! But I can tell you though that if a mission ever requires it, I will build it back.

Top Bottom