Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 8th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
tdv I was having some problems with this a week ago.
I had Bali Hi as a neighbor, but he was unable to receive a gift until he sent me a new friend code.

Sending gifts now.
Thanks for all gifts, and thanks to my new very helpful neighbors.

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Thanks guys for helping me get the flight school completed. Just not getting items in flights... (57 flights to Malta, and only got 2 items through flights...)

Anyway, help me get the repair facility upgraded so I can purchase a Jet.

Thanks!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I was having some problems with this a week ago.
I had Bali Hi as a neighbor, but he was unable to receive a gift until he sent me a new friend code.

Sending gifts now.
Thanks for all gifts, and thanks to my new very helpful neighbors.

Don Clyde
thanks for the confirmation - Strange thing is that I am seeing the same issue on iPhone, Android and bluestacks!! maybe it is a UK/Gateway thing...

P

piloot Darwin

Thx for the gifts,

Is there anybody who can help me with my 2 drill machines one off the planes I can't repair now. because my repair base is not finish.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thx for the gifts,

Is there anybody who can help me with my 2 drill machines one off the planes I can't repair now. because my repair base is not finish.
Sent you an invite from my temp game "BS01" - I will sort out the dill machines..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom