Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 25th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Thanks for all your gifts sorry didnt gift yesterday wasnt feeling well, just sent gifts out heres what i sent

Fuel hose- Suresh
Spare propeller- Long, I Fly 2, baseballbro, olly 333, flip123 (jpjpjp2), One Bad Day
Spaceship enginge- melony
Whiteboard- Njoud
Tour review- Ana Cristina Eusebio
Robotic lawnmower- syapik
Flight catering- valestij (jason2), nsari (sari2)
Nav module- air canillas, farizzha
Add radar- Beer Baron (darrell2), Phantom (ph2), Metrohenrik
Fuel- diwata
Does any1 know who insulation is????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Did any1 get offered 10 greens to download tribez, i downloaded it and didnt get the greens, and i thought they only gave u 5 greens for downloading there games, tdv do u thonk they will give me it if i email them

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
pienicki I too got the offer yesterday of 10 greens for downloading 'tribez' I downloaded it but didn't get the greens :mad: .

And i don't want to mail GI about it. I don't have good memories of mailing GI about it. After 7 days they did credit me greens but also took away my gifting and visiting rights away :mad: that too right in the middle of halloween mission. That is how i ended starting again :eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Did any1 get offered 10 greens to download tribez, i downloaded it and didnt get the greens, and i thought they only gave u 5 greens for downloading there games, tdv do u thonk they will give me it if i email them
I have not seen that offer, but would gladly play that stupid game for a little while if they were giving out 10 greenies!

To be fair, it wasn't that terrible.....just a bit too cartoonish for me.

Updated my sig, thanks for everyones help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@pienicki Suresh I downloaded it played for 15 minutes and got my green within 5 minutes of playing AC.
What I forgot to do was uninstall the game as it was seriously affecting my phone and later stopped AC from working. All good now.(y)
@tdv thanks some yummy meals and also I too have tried horse, intentionally in France, and it was not that bad.:) Of course as a non-meat eater now I would not try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom