Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Missing items from Bronze chest

I first noticed this a few weeks ago and again yesterday.
When you open a Bronze Chest you should receive:

1 x Fuel (50 I think)
1 x Gold Coin
? x Silver Coin (Can't remember but I think it is 6)
1 x collectible item for launch

But after you open the chest the collectible item is not added to your warehouse.

It is not easy to spot this because you don't know what you are going to get and you need to know how many you already have before you open the chest, but there is one specific collectible item that I keep an eye on and do know how many I had.
On two occasions, that I am aware of, the collectible item didn't get added.
The fuel and coins did get added.

@Mario's Dad ,

I presume you are referring to a Large Bronze Chest (there are Medium & Small Bronze Chests too).
They give: 1 Fuel (50), 1 Gold Coin, 6 Silver Coins and 1 collection for launch (not an item for the collection).

Before I opened a Large Bronze Chest, I noted the amount of Space Suits, Lab Notebooks, Field Ration I have. Opening 3 Large Bronze Chests, I got 2 Space Suits & 1 Lab Notebook, and I noted that they were added to the total. Perhaps you were looking at the individual items for the Collection, rather than the Collection itself??

@Mario's Dad ,

I presume you are referring to a Large Bronze Chest (there are Medium & Small Bronze Chests too).
They give: 1 Fuel (50), 1 Gold Coin, 6 Silver Coins and 1 collection for launch (not an item for the collection).

Before I opened a Large Bronze Chest, I noted the amount of Space Suits, Lab Notebooks, Field Ration I have. Opening 3 Large Bronze Chests, I got 2 Space Suits & 1 Lab Notebook, and I noted that they were added to the total. Perhaps you were looking at the individual items for the Collection, rather than the Collection itself??

@Bali Hi
I can see why you really have the gold star .... you are absolutely correct !!

I must have received a Space Suit collection, but I was expecting to see a Thermal Garment.

If you are not already at the top of the class, please go there now. :)

Thanks for the guidance.
MD

Top Bottom