Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android MIssing Alliance Status

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
048x90zv
Username
Larry Sharer
Strange one I have not seen before ..... alliance member is online, but her game indicates she's not in an alliance .... alliance icon on the social menu gives her only the search option to join an alliance, and she has no alliance tasks. But the alliance leader's account indicates she IS in the alliance as a member. Clear cache, restart devices does not change status for either play nor alliance leader. Both members have most recent update of the game from Android Play Store (verified same version installed). Both are connected to wifi, and have verified on-line connection (can visit neighbours, watch videos). Any idea how fix the lost alliance link?

Scouter987

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have encountered this problem on my 2nd game. Didnt do anything, one day my code just suddenly changed and the game said that I’ve been kicked from the alliance.

The only way to restore it is to contact GI with the problem and mention the old code and the new code. It might take a couple days or maybe a week (or more).

Top Bottom