Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

THIS ADVERT IS NOW OUT OF DATE!

ONE MEMBER STILL REQUIRED FOR ANGIE2 ALLIANCE (Level 10)

Requirements:​

- forum member​
- level 75-80​
- carry a minimum of 80K passengers per week​

Angie2 Alliance has changed the emphasis from tasks to passengers thus encouraging members to run bigger planes and hence increase overall passenger count. (Alliance Mission tasks are not compulsory.)​

Alliance Members use ‘Groups‘ (private) messaging to communicate with each other.​

Interested? PM Angie

Last edited:
Hi. Is the place still available? If so what are the requirements please? I have just one game level 80 and believe I can carry about 100k.
Thank you for lettimg me know.

@MikeH

Good morning Mike,

I still have a place available. If you would like to take a look at Angie2 Alliance, please send a friend request to: ANGIE(2): if you like what you see, let me know and I will be pleased to send you an invite. (My profile will show as A2 F20 only pls). If you prefer, please send me your code and I will send you a f/r. The requirements are shown in the advertisement.

Best wishes,
Angela

Last edited:
@MikeH

Hello Mike,

Last weekend one of my top players left Angie2 Alliance due to lack of time to play Airport City Game. He loved playing in our Team but it was too much for him and he finally stopped playing. I have a group of players all capable of carrying over 100K passengers:

LAST WEEK FIVE MEMBERS CARRIED 100K+ PASSENGERS

Three other members can carry 70+K or 80+K so could be in the top group shortly.

I am desperate to find a replacement for the player who left and I am wondering if you would be prepared to join the Angie2 Alliance Team.

I placed an advertisement in Forum Alliances last Monday but so far no response!

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Angela

PS Reminder: you are a neighbour in Angie(2) (Profile shows: A2 followed by gifts required).

Last edited:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
HI. I apologise for late response.
Right now I am not looking for a change. I am happy in my current Alliance.
I wish you luck finding someone, I know it's not easy.
Mike
@MikeH

Hello Mike,

Last weekend one of my top players left Angie2 Alliance due to lack of time to play Airport City Game. He loved playing in our Team but it was too much for him and he finally stopped playing. I have a group of players all capable of carrying over 100K passengers:

LAST WEEK FIVE MEMBERS CARRIED 100K+ PASSENGERS

Three other members can carry 70+K or 80+K so could be in the top group shortly.

I am desperate to find a replacement for the player who left and I am wondering if you would be prepared to join the Angie2 Alliance Team.

I placed an advertisement in Forum Alliances last Monday but so far no response!

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Angela

PS Reminder: you are a neighbour in Angie(2) (Profile shows: A2 followed by gifts required)

Top Bottom