Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MCC3 Gifting

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Sorry. I forgot to Reply.

I was also wrong.

I need Communication Antenna. and @Junior Sis posted thread for another Antenna.
can anyone gift me some things in my signature?

Solar Cell 2/4
Spaceship Launch Console 2/4
Communication Antenna 1/4
Optical System 2/4

I'll be thankful.
Might want to post in a different thread or make a new one. This one is being used for MCC3 upgrades, I'm not sure what upgrade you are working on.

Device
  1. Android
Sorry. I forgot to Reply.

I was also wrong.

I need Communication Antenna. and @Junior Sis posted thread for another Antenna.
can anyone gift me some things in my signature?

Solar Cell 2/4
Spaceship Launch Console 2/4
Communication Antenna 1/4
Optical System 2/4

I'll be thankful.
I sent you a request. I can give the Spaceship Launch Console.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
MCC3 antennas still needed:

PLM2 Horn (1), Offset Gregorian (1) , Vivaldi (3) & Tagi-Uda (4). Getting to a reasonable level to watch boring videos. ;)

PLM3 Currently all antennas sent still showing up as Fuel 3, working with Gi to fix issue.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
MCC3 antennas still needed:

PLM2 Horn (1), Offset Gregorian (1) , Vivaldi (3) & Tagi-Uda (4). Getting to a reasonable level to watch boring videos. ;)

PLM3 Currently all antennas sent still showing up as Fuel 3, working with Gi to fix issue.

I should send you one last Gregorian tomorrow on PLM2 and switch to F20 on PLM3 until you tell me that it's fixed. Life is a bit wacky-in-a-bad-way for me right now, so I sometimes do not make reset.

Device
  1. Android
@Junior Sis Sometimes you are the hammer, sometimes you are the mole, in this wacky life of wack-a-mole we live. Sorry to hear you are feeling like the mole these days.

Thank you. Weirdly, I'm a hammer who can find neither nail nor mole. On a good day, I wiff. On a bad day, I hit my thumb, or worse, someone else's.

I saw SW in your game name, so sent that instead of F20.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@Junior Sis & @evogamer05 and @Ur-quan

Ur-quan can you please look into this. (Re: [1211843] I have had three people gifting me antennas)

Junior Sis & Evo, I am told by Gi support that the reason that I am not getting the antennas that you are sending me is that neither of you have the antennas in your list of gifts to send. In other words you are sending me gifts that you do not have. It appears that I too am also gifting from PLM2 antenna gifts to PLM3 that I also don't have in the first place.

I explained that these gifts are coordinated through the forum at Airportcitygame.com. Support says that they will have the techs look into it.

Ur-quan can you please look into this. (Re: [1211843] I have had three people gifting me antennas)

Junior Sis & Evo, I am told by Gi support that the reason that I am not getting the antennas that you are sending me is that neither of you have the antennas in your list of gifts to send. In other words you are sending me gifts that you do not have. It appears that I too am also gifting from PLM2 antenna gifts to PLM3 that I also don't have in the first place.

I explained that these gifts are coordinated through the forum at Airportcitygame.com. Support says that they will have the techs look into it.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤪 🤪 🤪

Device
  1. Android

Hmmmmmmmm...something's not quite right here...

Device
  1. Android

If you know the ticket number, I'll send them a screenshot.

{EDIT} D'oh. Ok, I'm dumb. It's in the post I just quoted. My only excuse is that I had more than one cat on my tablet at the time.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed

Definitely odd. I for sure do have them to gift. I will hold off sending anymore until they figure it out.
Screenshot_20200301-180016_Airport City.jpg

Top Bottom